Information on how to find, enrol, and start a child in your care at a school in Victoria is available on 

To enrol your child at our school: 

Required documents

Required documentation includes: 

You will also be required to provide information about: 

School zones

Our school zone is available on findmyschool.vic.gov.au which hosts the most up-to-date information about Victorian school zones. 

Students residing in our school zone are guaranteed a place at our school, which is determined on the basis of your permanent residential address. Our school also has additional capacity available to welcome students who are outside of our school zone. 

The Department provides guidance through the Enrolment: Placement Policy to ensure that students have access to their designated neighbourhood school and the freedom to choose other schools, subject to facility limitations. 

You can find more information and answers to frequently asked questions on the Department’s website under School zones. 

For more information

If you have a question about school zones call the VSBA